Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Swanger Family Camp 11/13/10

We decided to have all the Swanger boys and their families go camping with their Dad.  So we got everyone together and went to a group campsite at Jordan Lake.  We had a great time!  This was Zofi’s first time camping.

camp2

camp

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls blew bubbles while we set up camp.  After we were set up, the kids went to the playground before sunset to have a little fun before dinner.

73061_1225690619746_1753464054_412682_5941942_n

73942_1225690259737_1753464054_412680_1724347_n

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF2265

DSCF2264

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guys had a fun fire building competition!  This was a fun way for us to get our campfire going!

DSCF2238

DSCF2242

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF2247

DSCF2250

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF2254

camp fire

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF2245

DSCF2273

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF2274

DSCF2270

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

148394_1225680579495_1753464054_412615_5337495_n

73438_1225681379515_1753464054_412621_1678624_n

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dinner was yummy!  I got the chance to use my dutch ovens! Kelsey helped out…

149926_1225677459417_1753464054_412600_5707976_n

DSCF2288

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

76973_1225680979505_1753464054_412618_5241593_n

151074_1225677859427_1753464054_412602_1712294_n

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

150386_1225679819476_1753464054_412611_7568060_n

73858_1225680379490_1753464054_412614_7244214_n

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

149791_1225683339564_1753464054_412635_6615843_n

DSCF2292

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

73082_1225678939454_1753464054_412607_1483113_n

DSCF2297

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a VERY cold night, we all got up and I filled the dutch ovens again! YAY!  We had a breakfast skillet and biscuits and sausage gravy with orange juice.  Yummy! I also had mini muffins for the little ones to enjoy.

DSCF2307

DSCF2311

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

149517_1225687219661_1753464054_412659_6546371_n

DSCF2302

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

75302_1225686579645_1753464054_412655_2863799_n

74400_1225684299588_1753464054_412640_1510051_n

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

74570_1225685019606_1753464054_412644_6281442_n

DSCF2303

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF2314

DSCF2315

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

149220_1225691219761_1753464054_412686_6448194_n

149836_1225691819776_1753464054_412690_5005409_n

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

148852_1225693739824_1753464054_412699_4454760_n

73718_1225695059857_1753464054_412704_4073395_n

No comments: