Ok. I can’t go back and cover everything that I missed, but I have to do the important ones! My baby boy turning 13 is pretty huge!! sigh…He wanted to invite his buddies over for an all night gaming party. So, here are some pics from the evening and morning. They had a great time!
He had the usual. Pizza, sodas, chips, cake, and ice cream. This was followed by opening presents from his friends. Then the fun began. Brother West held down the fort until Aric got home. The boys played the Wii and Xbox all night long! Several of them didn’t go to sleep at all, including Joey.
Here are a few pics of the guys the next morning.
Then Sunday was his official birthday. So we had family come over after church for more food, cake and ice cream!
Joey is taller than me now by about a 1/2” but you’d never know it from these pics! HEHE! I had on my tall heels! :) This was the best we could get that day with the girls. They are hard to work with sometimes…but cute!
He got a bunch of cool gifts this year! We shocked him with a Kindle! Family got him Kindle books, Loopz game, camping stuff, and some cool books to name a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment