Sunday, July 20, 2008

Out with the old...




In with the new!!



Everything happened so quickly, it still seems like a dream! Yes, you heard right! We have a new home! Yippee!! We love it! We will love it even more when we are all moved in! Aric's two brothers, sister-in-law, nephew, my Mom, Aunt, and cousin all helped us move the big stuff yesterday. We still have a few big things that we didn't get to yet, but for the most part we just have more boxes to pack.

5 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Congrats! I hear the best news is that you are in our ward now! Hooray!!

Erin said...

Wow! Congratulations! It's beautiful! Are you still in our ward? Let me know if you need help unpacking!

Sharlynn Sanders said...

Are you any closer to me? Let me know if you need any help. I need to crash some more of the home school activities!!
The house looks awesome. Congratulations.
Take care.
Sharlynn

Fisher Crew said...

Yeah, a new house! That is awesome! I just wanted to tell you how much I love seeing your deals! Isn't CVS the best! You and your mom apparently have figured out the system. : )

Suzanne said...

I had no idea you were moving... I am the worst visiting teacher EVER. Please tell me if you need any help cleaning up the old house, watching the kids, anything.

Suzanne