Ok, so I went back to Target last night. Mom and I did 5 transactions. Some of them were below $0 so we had to buy candy at the register to get it into the positive...But, the cost of just the Johnson's products in the photo was $1.92 after tax! The items cost between $2.09 and $2.99 each. The entire top row cost $2.99 each before coupons! I'm so excited! Our little ones will smell good for a while!
If you use the $5 off three items coupon, save yourself some trouble and go to a Super Target! We did a few of these at a regular Target the other day with little trouble. But, when went back to the same one to do the ones above, they gave us issues with using the coupons together. (think it was just the cashiers working didn't know what they were doin') Went to Super Target, no problems! Will go there from now on.
Then, we went to CVS, of course! The items pictured were all free! This was by combining the CVS sales with coupons. I only paid tax.
How did I do it? The Lifesavers are on sale BOGO(buy 1 get 1 free)and we had manufacturers coupons for BOGO. So they were all FREE! The CVS baby wipes are $1.99. Have a coupon for $2 off CVS brand skin care item. The shcick razors were in the travel section for $0.99 each. Had a coupon for $2 off Schick razors. The CVS pantiliners were on sale for $0.99 each, and you get $0.99 each back in ECBs (CVS bucks that print out on your receipt for next time). So, all were FREE!
2 comments:
The CVS I went to wouldn't let me use the BOGO Lifesaver coupon...bummer. Great deals though! I used the $5 Target coupon to get 2 neosporen sprays and a Johnson wash...my total was $1.18!! I was happy to get the neo. for cheap, it is so expensive. I only had one coupon though!
We had a few issues with the Lifesavers BOGO too. Just didn't buy it until someone let us use it correctly. Took a few tries...We did a couple Bandaid, neo, and tylenol deals with the Target Q too. I needed some Neo and it was cheap this way. Spent around a buck for the three items each time. Wish we had more Qs!
Post a Comment