Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Do you see what I see??




YEP! That's 2 positive pregnancy tests you are seeing! Took one last night and one this morning to confirm. I knew I was late, but that happens to me sometimes. But, when I started feeling pretty sick over the last couple of days, I figured I might be pregnant. So, Aric stopped on his way home from work and bought 2 tests and a case of ginger ale.

We are very excited! We just have to make a few changes around here before baby comes. I am already looking forward to the fall! I am pretty nauseous already! I will be until October or November if my last 2 pregnancies are any clues.

PS: Joey just came to look at the blog and said,"Cool Wii controllers!" I told him what it was and he said,"Oh, how embarrassing."
They do look like his Wii controllers at first glance! Too funny!

7 comments:

Christy said...

OH!! That's so exciting!! Congratulations! Ok, so when are you due and how can I help? It's amazing how fast a family can grow, isn't it!

Jo said...

Thanks! Yes it can happen fast! Faster for others...

Not official, but my calculations say the end of Feb again. I track my cycle on a website and it said Feb 25th based on my last entry. Will keep everyone updated when I get the official info...

Erin said...

Congrats, Ms.Jo! I'm thrilled for your growing family!

Sharlynn Sanders said...

Shauna just called and asked me if I had seen your blog today. When I said "no", she said, "well guess what happened to Jo?" My guess was you were arrested (sorry)for getting all of those "steals" from CVS of course!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you!

Sharlynn
P.S.
I thought I was the only one who took multiple pregnancy test =)

Jo said...

Thanks Erin!

Sharlynn, thanks! Yes, I'm one of the crazy ones who always takes two tests just to confirm that the test wasn't wacky or something. I know that it is almost impossible to get a false positive test, but I still take two!

PS. Glad to see you made it home from Hawaii with your sanity intact.(or did you? Just kidding!)

natals said...

Congrats Jo!!! We're super excited for you! Ditto on Christy's offer to help if you need it...

Suzanne said...

I just found your blog... and wow big news! Congrats on the new baby! Looks like our little ones will be just a few months apart again. We are due December 1st with another girl. Hope the sickness goes away soon. Let me know if you need anything... we are just down the street.

PS - I am going to keep an eye on your blog to find out about all your good deals!