Yesterday was Father's Day. I didn't take any pictures! We got up and I cooked breakfast. Aric had biscuits and gravy. We had eggs and jam biscuits. Joey and Emma gave Daddy a card.
We did have a busy day. We had Stake Conference in the morning. We got a new Stake Presidency. We were blessed to hear from an Apostle, Elder Bednar.
After wrestling Emma, we were tired, Daddy especially. We went home and prepared for Quinn, Zofi, and Stacy. I had forgotten to turn on the crockpot, but still had time for it to cook. We ate dinner and played a game. The kiddos played. Mom came over and joined in on the game.
To our Daddy:
We love you very much! We really appreciate all that you do. You are a great example to our children and to me! We hope you had a good day, even with the whining and such!
Love,
Your Family
No comments:
Post a Comment