We had a game night at our house Saturday night. We've been wanting to have one forever and finally did it! We invited a few couples over from church. Everyone munched on the finger foods as we waited for everyone to arrive.
We had a BLAST!! We played some board games and party games. I don't have any pics from this portion of the night. Only our karaoke jam session :)
Our good friends, Eric and Eva Hahn, were terribly missed! They had to cancel last minute. We had a lot of fun once everyone warmed up to the idea! Some were hesistant at first to step up to the microphone and sing. By the end of the night, or should I say morning, everyone was having fun! The Lungs and Lisa left at 2am. Good times!!
I hope we can have another game night soon! We have requests for Rock Band next time. Interested in being on the guest list? Give us a call!

1 comment:
It was a great time. Thanks again!
Post a Comment