Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You better watch out...

Well we went to see Santa last night. We've been talking about him a lot at home and preparing Emma for the visit to his warm lap. She screamed and cried last year, so I was worried. She kept saying she was going to sit with him and talk to him. Whenever we asked her, "Are you going to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas?", she'd say "YES." We even walked by him at the mall last week so she could see him. She waved and said, "Ho, ho, ho!" I got the kids clothes ready and Mom and I headed to the mall. I changed Emma in the bathroom at the mall so she wouldn't be wrinkled. Everyone smiled at her and pointed all the way from the bathroom to Santa. She was so beautiful!

1 comment:

Sharlynn Sanders said...

I am glad you got some pictures with Santa. Madilynn wanted nothing to do with him! We tried twice and she was shaking and screaming. Oh well!
How are you feeling these days?
Take care and have a Merry Christmas!