Ok Eva, you got me.
Here goes...
10 years ago I was:
1. 22! Oh my! (I'll be 33 next Friday, so I'm milking it while I can!)
2. Already a stay at home mom to a sweet little one year old boy! Love ya Joey!
3. Living in a 600sqft condo with my little family just off of Johnson Lake in Raleigh.
4. Worried about my Hubby at night - he was a bail bondsman then.
5. Shooting handguns for fun. Aric and I were both competition shooters - and pretty good...
5 things on today's to do list:
1. Get laundry done - or at least mostly done...
2. Feed the kids healthy meals...mostly
3. Get Joey's Schooling done
4. get house straightened up
5. spend some time with the family
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ANY Chocolate
2. Cookies
3. Ice cream
4. Most all fruits
5. a bowl of cereal - I'm a huge cereal fan!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Yeah, yeah...Pay off debt!
2. Help family with their debt
3. Hire a full time maid and chef so I have more time with my family and we could eat better and on time!
4. Travel with family
5. Buy toys - motorcycles, boats, RV...and use them daily!
5 places I have lived:
1. Atlantic Beach, NC
2. Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Marietta, Georgia (where we got married and conceived Joey)
4. Knightdale, NC
5. Raleigh, NC (current)
5 jobs I have had:
1. PT sales at Rave- a clothing store that used to be at Crabtree Mall
2. PT then FT then Assistant Manager at Journey's shoe store at Crabtree Mall
3. A very short PT sales at Spencer Gifts - weird place to work...
4. about two weeks at Fast Signs in Atlanta - I got pregnant and SICK
5. I did a few promotions for a company in Atlanta - you know, the people that give out free samples or info in a store. I did a vaccuum cleaner one and a soda one outside a movie theater (we gave a free can of Surge to everyone that came out of the movies.) Fun...
OK time to tag some folks...I've picked Kim Carlile, Sharlynn Sanders, Jodi Clayton, Erin Jordan, and Leah Steelman. Please don't hate me ladies!
Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment