I had a little scare with my health. I was possibly exposed to fifth disease a few weeks ago. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but being pregnant added a whole new element to it. It could lead to complications including needing blood transfusions and possible miscarriage. I was freaked out! But my first blood test came back as not currently infected but I am not immune. So one more blood test for me on the 20th at my next OB visit. The kiddos seem to be fine, although Emma has been acting strange this past week. She got sick a few times and has been having screaming fits lately. We think it may just be her 4 eye teeth that decided to cut through all at once! Poor kid!
We got a second car! YIPPEE!! We've been using my Mom's Camry ever since Emma came home from the hospital 18 months ago. She's had our Mustang. We switched back last night after I picked up our minivan that my sweet Hubby bought me. It's a 2000 Ford Windstar and it is very nice. It is a one owner car and they took excellent care of it! It's hardly got anything wrong with it at all for it to be 8 years old. It's very clean and runs great! We got it for a steal! - I got a little shock at the gas station though! The tank is pretty big and it was on empty. It took over 20 gallons to fill it! $75!! OUCH! I told everyone that I was filling up when I get to half a tank so it isn't such a shock! Thank goodness the gas prices have come down a bit! Hope it keeps dropping!
Yesterday, we decided to clean up the aquarium my Aunt gave us and try to get it up and running. We were going to see about getting some fish. Well, we scrubbed and cleaned everything and set it up. Aric filled it with water - good- no leaks. He got the filter set up and plugged it in to get the water pumping through it. Well, about 5 minutes later, it decides to spit water on the wall and then start leaking out of the filter all inside the cabinet and then all on the carpet. We quickly got it cleaned up and then Aric pumped the water back out of the tank. Mom helped him move it back to the garage after taking a few pictures of it for selling it on Craig's list. We didn't have the instructions for it, so let someone that knows what the heck they are doing have at it! Aric got over it quickly! No more aquarium for us. He said he fought our Koi pond for 3 years, he's done. I don't blame him a bit!
2 comments:
I am keeping my fingers crossed that your blood test comes back negitive!!!!!
Test results are negative! I'm in the clear!!!
Post a Comment